POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of real life textures? : Re: List of real life textures? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of real life textures?
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 18 Aug 2000 14:24:23
Message: <399D8016.B1643E52@accn.org>
Well, since I haven't gotten any POV textures yet, I figured they
were few and far between. But here's some categories for
starters:
- Architecture (external of buildings, like stucco, cement, etc.)
- Insects (bug eyes, of course, wings)
- Mammals (fur)
- Fish (scales and stuff)
- Outside (asphalt pavement, cement roads, dirt, sand, etc.)